Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10/10, 62 seconds. My wife and I are in Maine for a long weekend getaway so I’m playing on my phone while we’re here. That means slower times for me. 

4/10, 68 seconds, yuck... I'm gonna blame this on my wife who kept asking me random questions while I was playing. And now that I'm done, she's quiet. Talk about timing.

4 out of 10, 109 seconds. These questions killed me today. Usually I can make good guesses but not today.

5 hours ago, sabugo said:

4/10, 68 seconds, yuck... I'm gonna blame this on my wife who kept asking me random questions while I was playing. And now that I'm done, she's quiet. Talk about timing.

It seems women are like that all over. You could be watching a game and they'll keep on talking about anything but what is going on and when a commercial gets on they are quiet. Go figure. 🙂

7 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

4 out of 10, 109 seconds. These questions killed me today. Usually I can make good guesses but not today.

It seems women are like that all over. You could be watching a game and they'll keep on talking about anything but what is going on and when a commercial gets on they are quiet. Go figure. 🙂

I very much enjoy talking to my wife, really. But women in general seem to have the worst timing. There is probably an scientific explanation for why they always seem to want to talk whenever we're listening to something other than themselves.

9/10, 60 seconds. The question I missed was due to me playing on my phone. I picked the right answer but when I selected it, the touchscreen detected that I pressed the answer below it. :mad: