Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sabugo said:

Y4L, man you get up early! I'm 5 hours ahead of you and you're always the first to play.

Well to tell you the truth it's not by design. I get up around that time and let out the dog and before I go back to bed I get my trivia game out of the way. There are times when I don't but that's what usually happens.

8/10, 58 seconds.  I'm happy with this score.  The questions I missed were on cricket and Australian rugby.

Congratulations to Yankee4Life for another monthly win.  September's contest was a close one.

4 out of 10, 158 seconds. Now that's a nice way to start a month!

Here are the final standings for September. I believe this was our closest one yet. It was decided in the last few days. And I think October is going to be even closer because I have got in the habit of looking on what day the month will end. This month it ends on Thursday and that means it will be tougher on me because I do not do well on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Wednesday is hit and miss for me. Thank you all. this was not easy.

2024-10-01_084032.jpg.0be27c26daca1be4770883e108ae9f6a.jpg