Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 out of 10, 80 seconds. What in the hell? These were crazy today. Look, here's one of my questions and I quote: 1991 Upper Deck Final Edition 2F? This is not a baseball question, it's a baseball card question. It's a hobby that passed me by many years ago because it priced me out and got too expensive. Damned right I missed this one. 😠

11 hours ago, Jim825 said:

I got the Upper Deck question like you, as well as one asking where Lee Lacy went to high school! :(

I believe I got that one also and I got it wrong.

10 hours ago, laroquece said:

5/10 106 seconds, oh man, what a day

Join the club! 😦

17 minutes ago, Muller_11 said:

Aren't baseball questions about statistics and historic moments?

Exactly right! I mean I have never even seen these cards that are talked about. Statistics and history are baseball questions. That's it!

6 out of 10, 54 seconds. The good and the bad today. I got the first six questions right (somehow) and then I got the last four wrong. Let me go back and post question ten for you.

The match against the English was a 'make or break' game for both the teams. The man who made this match was a reserve player. A person who was, until then, criticised for failing to deliver. However he made this match into a no-contest. Who was he?

Of course I got it wrong. I don't know what they were talking about. And that's why I got four in a row wrong. 😅

7 hours ago, Jim825 said:

10/10, 61 seconds. I was extremely lucky today, correctly guessing the uniform colors of the Kenyan national soccer team and some cricket team from from Australia.  😊

What?? I have never received a ten score in the general\easier questions. Great job Jim. Two more days and this race will be over. What you did today is going to say a lot.

Tomorrow’s game will be for all the marbles.

Naturally, it’s the one day this month where I will not have access to a computer, as I will be in New Hampshire getting ready for my youngest daughter’s wedding on Sunday. 

I should be able to find a few minutes to play tomorrow’s game, however, on my phone.