Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 out of 10, 83 seconds. I'm telling you I had some football questions that I got right and then there was a question about Zinedine Zidane that i got wrong. Yes, you read that name right. It was that Zinedine Zidane!! Now someone tell me who this guy is.

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

7 out of 10, 83 seconds. I'm telling you I had some football questions that I got right and then there was a question about Zinedine Zidane that i got wrong. Yes, you read that name right. It was that Zinedine Zidane!! Now someone tell me who this guy is.

He is a former pro soccer player from France considered one of the greatest players of all time. He then went on to become a very successful coach. 

19 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

He is a former pro soccer player from France considered one of the greatest players of all time. He then went on to become a very successful coach. 

You should see what he did on the last match he ever played 🤣

Posted (edited)

I'm european, soccer is big here.

I was on the stadium when Zidane score twice against England during the 2004 European Championship, held here in Portugal.
France, with Zidane being one of their main players, eliminated Portugal from Euro 2000 and 2006 World Cup. Both times on the semi-finals. He scored all the french goals in both matches.

He was a heck of a player. 

Edited by sabugo

11 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

I am impressed that you guys have actually heard of him!

My oldest daughter played soccer from the time she was 5 all the way through her first year of college so we learned the game and started watching it. We still watch Olympic and World Cup games (men’s and women’s games).  I remember how great Zidane played in the 2006 World Cup and how he got ejected from the Final against Italy when he head-butted an opposing player. 

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

8 out of 10, 47 seconds.  I have to admit I had some easy ones thrown in here like what year the first All-Star game was. Very lucky today.

Here are the final standings for the month of May.

2024-06-01_104040.jpg.79b71a5a6d3829355f36ba9faf2bf928.jpg

Congratulations Y4L, you were more than consistent everyday

10 out of 10, 39 seconds. I'll take it today. Thank God for the easy questions.

24 minutes ago, mbowkett1978 said:

How the heck do you guys answer the questions so quickly? Using AI? 😛 (kidding) 

You'll get it. But you are doing fine.