Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3/10, 57 seconds.  With questions on Dutch speed skaters, rugby, college basketball players, the Ryder Cup and European soccer, I was lucky to get that many correct.

2 out of 10, 67 seconds. When the first question was "What colour shoes did Michael Johnson wear?" I knew I was in trouble. First, I didn't know the answer and secondly who the hell is Michael Johnson?

46 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

2 out of 10, 67 seconds. When the first question was "What colour shoes did Michael Johnson wear?" I knew I was in trouble. First, I didn't know the answer and secondly who the hell is Michael Johnson?

He was an American sprinter who won  multiple gold medals at the Olympics. He was known for his shiny gold running shoes. 

6 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

He was an American sprinter who won  multiple gold medals at the Olympics. He was known for his shiny gold running shoes. 

I'd of never known that. Thanks.

3 out of 10, 62 seconds. Odd one today. I got the first seven wrong but then I had baseball questions for my last three. Who won the Premiership's Golden Boot award, three where-did-he-go-to-school questions and picking out a Arsenal footballer. You know, easy stuff like that.

6/10 in 59 seconds.

I missed yesterday as I had a fever. Only left my bed to teach some classes and came back. 

3 hours ago, sabugo said:

6/10 in 59 seconds.

I missed yesterday as I had a fever. Only left my bed to teach some classes and came back. 

I hope you are doing ok now.

9 out of 10, 49 seconds. I couldn't get going today and was stuck on one question that I ended up getting wrong anyways. This is going down to the final day this month.