MVP Baseball 2024 rosters for original Xbox

Hello again, everyone.  I have uploaded an updated roster for the original Xbox.  I will update them as often as I can.  Thank you all in MVPmods.com throughout the years.  Enjoy.

This is really impressive. Ever since we started this site there have always been people interested in the Xbox game. Modders like themewin, Hollywood and Kado made a lot of impressive mods for the Xbox. I own the Xbox version of Mvp ‘05 but I hardly play it. Great job and I am sure all the Xbox users are very grateful.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

This is really impressive. Ever since we started this site there have always been people interested in the Xbox game. Modders like themewin, Hollywood and Kado made a lot of impressive mods for the Xbox. I own the Xbox version of Mvp ‘05 but I hardly play it. Great job and I am sure all the Xbox users are very grateful.

Thank you for the kind words, sir.  Yes, it is a long, tedious project.  I have been playing this game year in and year out since it was released in 2005.  Next year will make 20 years!  Cheers, everyone! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just uploaded a new, updated roster for modded original Xbox users.  Many new players have been created, and a lot of the current players on my older roster have had their attributes updated.  I believe there are now 35 or 36 top prospects according to Baseball America that have been created.  Any questions, just ask.  Feel free to submit your constructive criticism and/or let me of any glaring flaws. Enjoy!

*NOTE* I normally play season fantasy drafts.  After drafting, the CPU (all 29 other teams) should have 13 positional players and 12 pitchers (mostly being 6 starters and 6 relievers.)  This is best roster I've created yet!  Again, enjoy!