MLB 2k24 MOD in Development...

elfriki

3 hours ago, Transwomen said:

"Lets F go"

Ok now listen. Don't go around rushing the modders to finish their work because you want it right now. He will release his work when he is satisfied with the outcome. Understand?

19 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Ok now listen. Don't go around rushing the modders to finish their work because you want it right now. He will release his work when he is satisfied with the outcome. Understand?

Yeah all good

18 hours ago, elfriki said:

👀

What tools are you using to edit MLB 2K12? Been wanting to create a high school league lately been working on one for FIFA 14

41 minutes ago, Transwomen said:

Yeah all good

What tools are you using to edit MLB 2K12? Been wanting to create a high school league lately been working on one for FIFA 14

All the tools with which I modify MLB 2K are published here in the download section, alternatively I also use other tools such as FLStudio, Photoshop, Blender and maybe some that I don't remember right now, from FIFA 14 many years ago I made some other mods but I suppose that the tools to modify it today have already changed because until last year I was making mods for PES17 after having stopped modeling it for 2 or 3 years and when I returned many things were already used and new techniques. greetings

5 hours ago, elfriki said:

All the tools with which I modify MLB 2K are published here in the download section, alternatively I also use other tools such as FLStudio, Photoshop, Blender and maybe some that I don't remember right now, from FIFA 14 many years ago I made some other mods but I suppose that the tools to modify it today have already changed because until last year I was making mods for PES17 after having stopped modeling it for 2 or 3 years and when I returned many things were already used and new techniques. greetings

Yeah all good I been working on a Fantasy patch for FIFA 14 basically ready to be posted with both men and women leagues on FIFA 14

5 hours ago, elfriki said:

Good to see MLB 2K12 getting some updates in 2024 tho. 🔥

18 hours ago, Transwomen said:

Yeah all good I been working on a Fantasy patch for FIFA 14 basically ready to be posted with both men and women leagues on FIFA 14

That's great, and where do you post the FIFA mods?

• 5 weeks later...