Opening Day Roster 2024

osbel

I plan to update the last official roster of RBI 21 to Opening Day 2024, it will take some time because it is a manual work, there are not known programs for that, it will also include new backgrounds images for all the 30 teams and an update for The Cleveland Guardians uniform.

1 hour ago, osbel said:

I plan to update the last official roster of RBI 21 to Opening Day 2024, it will take some time because it is a manual work, there are not known programs for that, it will also include new backgrounds images for all the 30 teams and an update for The Cleveland Guardians uniform.

what good news my friend, the other days I downloaded the roster that you uploaded because I plan to start playing rbi 21 with a view to the future starting to model it and the news that you are working on a roster update is very good, in anything that If you need, you can count on me and I will be looking forward to your mod. Greetings

9 hours ago, osbel said:

Was wondering if there's still a community for RBI these days RBI & Super Mega Baseball are one of the most underrated MLB games on PC

16 hours ago, Transwomen said:

Was wondering if there's still a community for RBI these days RBI & Super Mega Baseball are one of the most underrated MLB games on PC

It would be great to have a community for this game, I love it, I am only doing this to keep the game alive

17 hours ago, osbel said:

It would be great to have a community for this game, I love it, I am only doing this to keep the game alive

Ikr customization on it is so good as well its on the same level as super mega baseball with customization there was a recent video on RBI 21