Improve smoothness on Windows 10, 11...

Jose

Hello there!, I have played this game almost all my life since 2005 with MVP Baseball 2004 and then making the leap to 2005, when I wanted to play mvp baseball 2005 on my PC for some strange reason it does not go completely "fluid" Despite doing several test with MSI Afterburner and Rivartuner Statistics Server, the game felt a bit "heavy" having interpolated FPS despite being at 60 FPS stuck. It just doesn't feel good, very far from the experience I used to have when I played it on Windows XP or Windows 7, doing a little research I have managed to get an improvement in the fluidity of the game with DGVoodoo in which it forces the game to run with the .dll from Direct D3D9 or D3D8. When testing these .dlls at the root of the game, the fluidity of the gameplay has improved considerably, it is still not 100% perfect but the improvement is at least around 90%, the other problem is that it does not seem to render the shadows correctly. of the players if they are in maximum graphics with these .dll, noticing only a "circular" silhouette instead of the characteristic "human rendering" that moves in real time. But apart from that small mishap, the improvement in fluidity is quite noticeable, I don't know if the performance and fluidity can be improved even more, if anyone here knows how to modify the D3D8-D3D9 .dll or simply get a DGVoodoo configuration that improves even more the experience would be of great help to the community. This problem usually only appears on modern operating systems such as Windows 10 or 11.

**INSTALLATION**

Just copy all the files found in the rar and drag it to where you have your MVP Baseball installed, if you want to undo the changes simply delete the previously pasted files.

Regards, 

Fix smoothness.rar