1964 & 1963 classics not working

rbfoster

I'm having trouble getting the 1963 & 1963 Total Classics seasons to start after installing them. The main screen displays with the loading bar which moves about a quarter of an inch and crashes. I have 1961 and 1962 seasons that work fine. I also tried re-downloading both 63 & 64 files but the website won't let me. I can download other files like old umpire uniforms, but can't get the seasons files.

Any help on what to look for with the 63 & 64 crashes?  Also, both of these files are "straight installs" from the files I previously downloaded in 2022.

The website won’t let you? Doubtful. I just tried and I got them both. What web browser are you using? Are you using Chrome? If so check this thread out right here.

*** I'm using Brave browser  ****

Did you install the mods on top of a “clean” installation of the game?

***  No. 1967 is also working ok. Just installed that one without any problems. The 63 & 64 seem to crash right after I start them. Something's not loading right.  ***

Sorry about these answers. Things have changed on this site since I last used it. (Been out-of-the-loop too long)

I just got the 1963 download with Firefox. Looks like the Brave browser has some settings problems I'll have to look at. That's one problem solved.

I just looked up the Brave browser. It says it's based on the Google Chromium browser which is very similar to Chrome.

No wonder why you had problems.

I never heard of Chromium or Brave.

Yankee4Life

Brave is a private browser that prevents tracking, etc. It works good, but does include surprises now and then.

I'll try the replacement 1963 download tomorrow. Could be corrupted big files, or something.

Thanks for your help, guys.