100 % New Here

Pagjame

I have gotten into Madden 08 on PC and been able to keep it going thanks to an awesome mod and patch community. Was hoping for something like this for MVP Baseball series. 

That said I am completely new here and have no clue where or how to start.. I am searching around and thought if there was some kind of newb guide. I am running windows 11 and DO NOT yet have a copy of MVP Baseball 2005. 

Anyone able to help me get started where to get and get all up and running?

thank you 

Welcome to the website.

Ok, first things first. We have had many season mods for Mvp Baseball long before Madden. Those guys who work on Madden are simply wonderful in what they do.

There are many topics in the forum to help a new person along.

Please remember that Mvp Baseball 2005 is nineteen-years-old and came out when Windows XP was around. There are many problems running this game with Windows 11. I have no problem running it on XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10 but I am avoiding Windows 11 because of this.

• 2 weeks later...

"Please remember that Mvp Baseball 2005 is nineteen-years-old and came out when Windows XP was around. There are many problems running this game with Windows 11. I have no problem running it on XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10"

Ok I was just confused about your response, does the thread allow you to troubleshoot it?

1 hour ago, OneSeasonWonder said:

I am also very new here, I am having issues running the game on Windows 10, it is installed but will not run properly.

Any suggestions?

I have it running super on windows 11. run the 5 patches in the download section, if you have not done so. just had trouble with my controller but ordered a logic tech controller and no issues.

3 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

I have it running super on windows 11. run the 5 patches in the download section, if you have not done so. just had trouble with my controller but ordered a logic tech controller and no issues.

You are welcome. That will be five million dollars please. 😄