Missing Player Sleeves

romiii

I have updated to the MVP Baseball 2024 rosters, cyberfaces and portraits. The models.big file is updated correctly but I have players in my new dynasty that I just started who are missing their sleeve texture. They have the Christmas color sleeves saying "No Texture Found". I have been using MVPEdit to manually change the skin tone of these players to another number. Is there easier way to fix all the missing sleeve textures? I believe that I will need to restart my dynasty to get the new skin tones to be corrected. Does anybody know of a fix?

They are not "Christmas color sleeves." They are missing textures or maybe just one missing texture. Let me ask you this. Where did you get the updated 2024 rosters, cyberfaces and portraits? My guess is at the Caribe website and maybe they know what is missing.

I am using the updated rosters, portraits, and cyberfaces that were all downloaded from this site.  I haven't downloaded any files from the Caribe website.  The 2024 rosters are from FantasmaMVP and I am using all the facepacks from 2023 and 2024 that I installed with the eazip tool.  All the cyberfaces show up correctly in the models.big file.  I am just missing the sleeve texture.  By "Christmas" color sleeves I am referring to the red and green arms.

MissingSleeves.thumb.png.cddfa8266c10dd8625c4dcde5f6dc0c3.png

Looks like everything is right in MVPedit but you don't have the texture downloaded for the sleeves. You'll have to rip that from a game file that does have the sleeves (which is just arm skin colors). I'm not positive, but they may be found in the initstaz.big file where you can find the data for balls, bats, gloves, etc.