Brand New: curious about making a total conversion for 2001 season with default 2005 roster set as base

Hi all, I am brand new to modding and have always messed around with just adjusting rosters or making CAPs to whatever season (within reason) that I wanted. For example, I would change MVP 05's rosters to 04, 06 or 03 typically because quite a few players/assets exist within the game to do so. What I want to know is if I have MVP 03, MVP 04 on PC is it possible to transfer player models/faces/stances from a previous game to a new one? I'm looking to put players such as Barry Bonds into MVP 05 with his 03 player model and stance. 

Not sure if this would help or is even what you are trying to do?

But talk to a member named Junior,

He has been working on a 2001 total conversion for years.

He has made some serious progress last time i checked.

Perhaps he could help, or you could help him

"Barry Bonds IS in MVP 2005"

Do you mean his face scan is still in the game under player ID and bat stance? (I've been using Adrian Beltre as his stance over Jon Dowd's Generic 1)

"Not sure if this would help or is even what you are trying to do?"

- Basically I'm trying to see if there's a way to unlock (hidden assets) so technically game files that are hidden/locked from the main game that you would be able to modify or look at with the right tools. So it could be as simple as a retired player like Edgar Martinez (his stance is still in the game but not listed as his), but still trying to see if his facial data/player profile/likeness is still hidden somewhere. 

- Once that data is located I'm attempting to see if you can transfer an older game's files such as MVP 03's player+face models into the next year's game. So MVP 03-MVP-04 then MVP 04-05... Or if you can just skip steps and dump data from MVP03 into MVP 05.

"But talk to a member named Junior"

- Great thanks for the feedback. Have been looking to make a roster set or mod of 2001 for a long time.