ATTENTION: Roster Makers Total Classics Phase 10 Mod

NyyStlAtlCle

Would any body be interested in helping make this roster even funner for me? I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in swapping out the 75 or 99 Indians and replacing them with the 1995 Indians.

Please IF ANYONE! Can do this reach out to me. WOULD BE SO THANKFUL AND MUCH APPRECIATED!

• NyyStlAtlCle changed the title to ATTENTION: ROSTER MAKERS TOTAL CLASSICS PHASE 10 MOD!
6 minutes ago, NyyStlAtlCle said:

Would any body be interested in helping make this roster even funner for me? I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in swapping out the 75 or 99 Indians and replacing them with the 1995 Indians.

Please IF ANYONE! Can do this reach out to me. WOULD BE SO THANKFUL AND MUCH APPRECIATED!

Make this roster even funner for me? You mean make this roster more fun for me.

8 minutes ago, NyyStlAtlCle said:

Please IF ANYONE! Can do this reach out to me.

Please if anyone can do this reach out to me.

Ok, now that that is out of the way you have to realize it is a lot of work to take one team out and substitute another. It does sound simple. Take one out and put a new one in but like most things it is more involved than that.

3 minutes ago, NyyStlAtlCle said:

Oh Ok . I wasnt aware of that really enjoy this mod if I could just change the one thing.

You do NOT have to go in another thread to ask for the same thing!!!!!

• Yankee4Life changed the title to ATTENTION: Roster Makers Total Classics Phase 10 Mod