Game Crash with Bosox

MaddiesDaddy

Hey gang....need help.

I have re-installed, re-downloaded and spent hours trying to figure this out.

Here is my situation....the game crashes when I try and use the BoSox as one of the teams in an exhibition (or play now) game.

I currently have only portraits and KC uni update mods downloaded. And if I use anything but the default roster set the game crashes.

This was previously not the case....as I used to have Spanish Fly's roster set and had every cyber face and portrait downloaded. And I had played a bunch of games against the Red Sox with no problems.

Since I was planning on starting my dynasty this week...I decided this morning to check to make sure that no matter what team I would play against, the game would load properly for each and every MLB team. So what I did was start Play Now Games against every MLB team. Well my first error came with the Angels and I fixed that by copying back my original models.big file (perhaps there was a problem with the K-Rod cyberface, I dunno).

I then started back over and I ran into the game crashing against the Red Sox. So that is when I went back tried a whole bunch of things like using the original portrait.big file....no luck.

I re-installed twice and still no luck...unless I use the default roster set, I cannot play the Red Sox!!!

Please help. And thanks in advance.

Hey gang....need help.

I have re-installed, re-downloaded and spent hours trying to figure this out.

Here is my situation....the game crashes when I try and use the BoSox as one of the teams in an exhibition (or play now) game.

I currently have only portraits and KC uni update mods downloaded. And if I use anything but the default roster set the game crashes.

This was previously not the case....as I used to have Spanish Fly's roster set and had every cyber face and portrait downloaded. And I had played a bunch of games against the Red Sox with no problems.

Since I was planning on starting my dynasty this week...I decided this morning to check to make sure that no matter what team I would play against, the game would load properly for each and every MLB team. So what I did was start Play Now Games against every MLB team. Well my first error came with the Angels and I fixed that by copying back my original models.big file (perhaps there was a problem with the K-Rod cyberface, I dunno).

I then started back over and I ran into the game crashing against the Red Sox. So that is when I went back tried a whole bunch of things like using the original portrait.big file....no luck.

I re-installed twice and still no luck...unless I use the default roster set, I cannot play the Red Sox!!!

Please help. And thanks in advance.

P.S.

This crash happens with the default profiles.big and models.big also

And I have tried llmac's rotsers and snash/baseballfanatik's beta set...both give me the same problem.

So I cannot tell if it's the roster set or portrait.big file.

who's roster are you using? i'd be willing to wager it had something to do w/ millar's portrait. make sure you have his photo id set correctly in mvpedit. also if you have the millar cyberface check that id as well. i may be wrong, but check it anyway.

who's roster are you using? i'd be willing to wager it had something to do w/ millar's portrait. make sure you have his photo id set correctly in mvpedit. also if you have the millar cyberface check that id as well. i may be wrong, but check it anyway.

Ram....you nailed it.

It took my 5 hours to figure it out. I went to bed and it hit me. I never restarted the update of my models.big file!!!!

I had re-did the portrait.big file, over and over. But always left the portrait as default.

DUH!! :oops:

"sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids, find someone else, i'm NEVER COMING BACK..."

glad to see you got it. this is the one game that keeps me constantly obsessed.

Archived