Easy Way To Hit Batter???

itjit

Is there an easy way to hit the batter (by pitch)? Some of my pitchers can get it inside to hit the batter, while others seem to throw through the batters arm. Sometimes I want to clobber the next batter after a homerun.

There is a combination of buttons you can press to hit a batter if you program it in the configuration screen. With me it's the right or left analog stick (I forget offhand which) while holding down the 7 button.

just as a sidenote, in the configuration screen it will not tell you that it's the 7 button, it will only tell you the main button (the analog stick in my case). Just make sure that in game you actually press the 7 button (or whatever button your gamepad uses to be a "combine" button) down while pressing the analog button down.

what I do if i want to hit a batter is throw a 4-seam fast ball all the way up and in, let the pitch meter get full, and instead of trying to get it at the green stripe, just let it go, don't hot the button again, the picther well throw a wild pitch and hit the batter.

That technique does not work most of the time. He sometimes will end up wild in the zone (red pitch) I have also seen him throw behind the batter in such a situation.

What I did find weird though is the button to hit a batter doesn't actually always hit him. Sometimes the batter ducks out of the way. (which I think is cool) I remember one time I was playing my friend & tried to hit a certain batter of his, but the batter kept ducking away from the pitch. Needless to say, that made me more mad at him.

I can't figure out how to intentionally hit the batter with my controller (Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2). I have to switch over to the keyboard to hit a batter, which is a pain in the a$$.

I can't figure out how to intentionally hit the batter with my controller (Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2). I have to switch over to the keyboard to hit a batter, which is a pain in the a$$.

I have that same pad. It's 5 (Top Left Shoulder Button) and then press the right stick down, not down as in direction down but down as if it were a button (both analog sticks are also buttons).

The IBB is 5 and the left analog stick.

Archived