Two new cyberfaces: Tom Gordon and Josh Beckett!

Y2K

Great work on the faces, do have a question, though. I have never installed a cyberface, and couldn't find instructions in your file. I assume once I start the exe, I just need to install it into the right folder. Problem is, I'm not sure which folder that is. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. I can't wait to get all of these faces installed. (Anyone working on a Joe Mauer face?)

In the EXE, it asks you where you want to install all the files, and by default, it looks for C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004, which is the default directory the game is installed under. Unless, of course, you chose to install the game somewhere else. Otherwise, the default directory it wants to install under is correct.

Thanks for the help, realized what I was doing wrong. Is this something that will take effect in a dynasty that has already started? Also, do you plan on doing most of the players that do not have a face in the game and/or have faces that need serious help? Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the help, realized what I was doing wrong. Is this something that will take effect in a dynasty that has already started? Also, do you plan on doing most of the players that do not have a face in the game and/or have faces that need serious help? Keep up the great work!

1.) Yes, it updates the file from which the face is read so therefore, anywhere it appears in the game, it will update.

2.) I am doing faces for those who need help (and have done already, too), but as far as I know, you can't really add new faces.

Archived