request for five!!

RAM

hey buddy you know i think your CAS logos are the best right? :wink:

is or would it be possible to add something to the minor league parks, to help add to the overall effect? something like this:

funtobefan.gif

biggest i can find as of now.

For you, I'll give it a shot.

Is that something you made or do you have any links to high-res images?

Edit: I read the actual text that you wrote. I'll give it a shot with this image.

it looks great! i don't know if that field in the screenie is one of the minor league fields but if not, do you think this will install ok in the minor league parks (not the CAS)? i'm trying to remember how to do it. thanks bro you are the onfield logomeister!

I'm a bit disappointed with the way it turned out, but here you go:

rb-minors.jpg

Five, How do you get the logo to show up like this in the preview pane? You told me the file to use but how do you get the logo at the right angle and with the grass showing just right? Appreciate your help.

In the picture it is the CAS in owner mode.

I am not sure about the Minor League stadiums, I'll give it a shot though.

cool, i'll check in later if you find out, let me know which file i need to add it to. hopefully it won't cause a crash- laters and thanks.

how do you get the logo at the right angle and with the grass showing just right?

A day spent messing with my datafile. That was a pain.

I have asked a few stadium modders and in order to get them to work in non cas stadiums, you would have to do some o-edit stuff. I will try and get it to work sometime.

I tried out oedit for the first time tonight and it is brutal. I was able to get a behind the plate logo into gabp with the cinci logo.

I made some good progress before I messed up. I'll probably pick it up again next week and see if I can get it nipped in the bud:

reds-progress.jpg

uh oh, do we have a new stadium modder in the works here? i downloaded oedit and all the tools last season, opened something up in it and said "nope"- real quick. i just don't have the patience to figure it out, i respect anyone that can sit there and mess with it, the results are obviously amazing.

good luck five if you are getting bit by the oedit biug.

Well, I was able to get the hang of it better and I updated one of the minors stadiums. Some teaser shots:

aaa3_1.jpg

aaa3_2.jpg

I wish I could find a higer res picture of the minors logo.

ok now i'm really getting excited five!! after cisco class tomorrow i will be trying to close out the rangers on to the yanks!!!! as for the logo i cannot find one anywhere other than at minorleaguebaseball.com and it's the same one i posted, hard to believe it's nowhere else.

Archived