Comcast and TBS overlays coming soon

Trues

Working on the graphics now. I'm not sure when they'll be finished so stay tuned to this thread for updates.

If anyone has a screenshot of the comcast overlay that would really help me out. The one I have is not that great.

just a question...is turner south going to be done as well? it's basically the same format as tbs. :D

Yes, Turner South will be included.

sorry, but here's the tbs overlay as of last night...just a minor cosmetic change:

here's how it was last week:

tbsoverlay3kr.jpg

here's how it was last night (note the dotted line has dissapered and the one bar is just a bit more yellow)

tbsoverlay29je.jpg

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay.

I had some personal issues I had to attend to but I'm about ready to get back to work on these. The Comcast one will be done first. I'm having some issues with the placement of the TBS overlay. I'm trying to get that figured out.

JUst a question.....could someone point me to a tutorial on how to do overlays.....if there is a place on here with just general modding tips I would like to look at it.....thanks........another question: Id there any way to mod the graphics on the score. I mean the one they show between innings and the starting lineups before the game......thanks.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived