Micheal Jordan Cyberface????

DJEagles

What are the chances of someone doing a Micheal Jordan cyberface? I would live to place him in Chicago's minor league system...give him something to do since he isn't playing basketball and lost his ownership in the Wizards!!! :lol:

What are the chances of someone doing a Micheal Jordan cyberface? I would live to place him in Chicago's minor league system...give him something to do since he isn't playing basketball and lost his ownership in the Wizards!!! :lol:

Wow... he hit 2 HRs in his Minor League carreer....

yet is still one of the GREATEST ATHLETES OF ALL TIME!

(Jim Thorpe was the greatest, although he was mediocre at baseball too)

I was thinking that as I was playing the White Sox.Maybe I can use Jermaine Dye's headshape. (can somebody please confirm if that's a good headshape for MJ) I'll look into it. Interesting idea.

IMHO-Bo Jackson was the best athlete.

I dunno...Was looking at some pics of Carl Crawford, Carlos Delgado, or maybe Sheffield. I am not really sure...I dont know if Terrence Long has a face in the game, but he has a slender looking face in some of his pics on google. Anyway, if you get it done, if you dont mind emailing it to me at eagles5863@rogers.com that would be great. Thanks again for all your help bro, love the cyberface you made for me yesterday...looks great in the game.

Ha! I would download this AND Bo Jackson's face if they looked even a little like the originals. I bet Michael Jordan would download it too and give himself super power ratings so he could finally be a star baseball player.

Wow... he hit 2 HRs in his Minor League carreer....

yet is still one of the GREATEST ATHLETES OF ALL TIME!

(Jim Thorpe was the greatest, although he was mediocre at baseball too)

just goes to show how tough it is to play the game, it's my failsafe ammunition when me and my buds at work get into our daily baseball vs. basketball fight. i live near san antonio a one-horse basketball town BTW.

Bo Jackson! ! ! ! Say nomore, because Bo knows baseball :lol: Dude, he was my fav ballplayer in highschool, next to Julio Franco. Franco is a beast....46 and going strong...LOL Imagine a 18 year old BO, complete with cyberface and pic. Put him in your farm system to develope a year or two, then unleash him and leave the carnage everywhere to follow :twisted: That would be sick............

MVP Edit info:

Michael Jordan

DOB-2/17/1963

Height: 78

Weight: 195 pds

Slim Big Chest, Average Body

Body Color:10

Ratings:your choice

"And Nowwww 6'6" from North Carolina--Miccccchhhhhaael Joooooorrrdann....."

MJMVP.jpg

If you want it, there's a portrait included as well.Just leave your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Enjoy

Here's another screenshot. It might be because it was a night game maybe?

Michael Jordan is actually pretty dark. Tell me whatcha think about this one. Honestly, this face is about 85% accurate. The space under the nose to the top of his lip is too big. But I think it looks close enough to the man.

MJ2MVP.jpg

Cocobee, you toasted him. Also some players in the game are actually that dark, is there any way they can be lightened up?

I don't think so-unless you manually change it, might be a lighting issue?

Here's another screenshot. It might be because it was a night game maybe?

Michael Jordan is actually pretty dark. Tell me whatcha think about this one.

MJ2MVP.jpg

I don't think so-unless you manually change it, might be a lighting issue?

That pic looks pretty good. One note though, his cheeks need to be sort of wider, and give him a mustache. (Maybe the 'stache is there but I can't hardly see it)

That pic looks pretty good. One note though, his cheeks need to be sort of wider, and give him a mustache. (Maybe the 'stache is there but I can't hardly see it)

Thanks (the picture is from the same game--so it might just be the lighting 8) ), yeah--honestly--it's good enough for me. I'm hoping to get my hands wet with the Oedit--but that won't be till early next week. But for now--this is, what it is. If someone would like to mess with the OEdit files--be my guest! Just send me the finished copy :lol:

Thanks (the picture is from the same game--so it might just be the lighting 8) ), yeah--honestly--it's good enough for me. I'm hoping to get my hands wet with the Oedit--but that won't be till early next week. But for now--this is, what it is. If someone would like to mess with the OEdit files--be my guest! Just send me the finished copy :lol:

I would but I have no experience with OEdit, and it's not download on my computer.

Archived