Things EA should change

Friedman

Things EA should change for MVP Baseball

-Keyboard controls: With the keyboard, you can't do all the slides, or lead off, or railroad catchers... I know all you need is a controller, but still, there are enough keys to fill up with all of the features

-Create A Stadium: Make it easier to use a real logo, Let you build a dome, and please let you delete that ugly Going, Going Gone thing

-Play by Play- Krukow and Kuiper are totally weird. It is so weird listening to them. It is so annoying when Kuiper shouts: Way to do it big boy. Why not have the best play-by-play team do it: Jon Miller and Joe Morgan. Guess their too busy with MLB 2K5

-Shorter Season Options: Why not have an option to have 15 or 30 game seasons in Dynasty or Owner modes? It would be a lot easier

-Change that awful batter's ditty music easily: Have a feature where you can import songs to the game, and then use the song of your choice when the player plays. I wish I could somehow have Enter Sandman play when Mariano Rivera comes in. It just doesn't seem right without the song.

-Stadium Music: Again, when a team scores a run, or when a team homers, why not have a feature where you can choose a song to play. It just doesn't seem right without the chimes when the Yanks score a run in Yankee Stadium

I am not in ANY way saying MVP Baseball is a bad game. It is the best sports video game I have ever played. The features they have are amazing. I just thought this might be a few good things for EA to add.

Oh, by the way, did you see Steinbrenner after today's Yankees loss. He was MAD. If the Yanks continue to play like this, knowing George, Torre's gone by midseason.

jfriedman11746,

All these are valid points (and great requests, btw)... but the reality is that EA will never, EVER deliver (even if the franchise still had a future)... they don't give a **** about stuff like that... all that they have always cared about is getting the game out as soon as possible, no matter what (= a trillion bugs, some minor, some major... plus their always present graphics/textures glitches gallore).

Does it matter though? I thought this was the last year for the game?

Also, a Mod could be made to put Miller and Morgan in....couldn't it? Just make wavs from an ESPN broadcast and replace them over the appropriate audio files in the game.

Atleast that's the way I did it for High Heat years ago.

Archived