gonna miss mvp

kumala

As much as i am prepared to move on from mvp next year, unless take 2 does a major overhaul of their game, I will see myself playing this mvp 2005 til the mlb contract with take 2 is over. 2k5 from take 2 sucks ***. Animation sucks, cameras suck the most. how can anyone field in this game and these are some of the ugliest player models yet. If nothing improves guys, just keep the modding coming.

It just shows that big business is all about money, which I am sure we all knew anyway. MLB took the big bucks from Take Two, and they don't care that baseball fans are goingto be stuck with a second class game. I for one will continue to play MVP Baseball 2005 until their contract runs out.

I still wouldnt be surprised if EA worked something out and was able to make a game for 2006. They are working on one right now you know.

got a link or anything for this?

I won't get my hopes up but 2005 is good enough that i will still play next summer. The mods that keep coming out are only making the game better and it's not like there is another pc baseball game to play at the moment.

I won't get my hopes up but 2005 is good enough that i will still play next summer. The mods that keep coming out are only making the game better and it's not like there is another pc baseball game to play at the moment.

Man cannot live on Mods alone.

Archived