how many euro/british/australian/asian/??? mvpers are here ?

RAM

Hi!.

Adelaide,South Australia here.

Been a mariners man all my life(4th place mediocrity has set in!!).

Most of the family is in vancouver,so here's hoping i can come and see

a game this year,ichiro's last in seattle(there i go again).

Peace

THANK GOD 4 MLB.TV (damn pay t.v shows the bosox/yankess all the bloody

time!!! argh!)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Gozo, Malta (you guys must wonder where the hell is that). Malta's a small independent country, in Southern Europe. Gozo is then a very tiny island with 14'000 people. In Malta, I think me and a couple of other guys own MVP. Had to buy it off eBay.

We also have a league goin' on in Malta and I'm a player/coach for the Gozo Tornadoes. Our website is www.gozobaseball.com . You can find me on the Roster page. My name's Charlie Attard.

Huge Mets fan. I was born and raised in New York City. I remember my dad dancin' in the living room when Mookie hit that soft grounder to Billy in 86. Lol

Played in Australia for a few years, played for The Queensland side and other teams in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast. Came to the states to play in university. Always a huge Giants fan.

Also: does anyone know of Leagues to play for in Guaymas, Sonora Mexico? I'm moving down in October, perhaps earlier, looking to play as high a level as possible. Thanks.

First!

...Dane anyway.

I don't really have a favourite team though I do have a weakness for Denver based teams (Avs and Broncos).

Baseball isn't big here in Denmark - Soccer is the most popular sport here, handball, badminton, golf, cycling and tennis are also quite big.

In fact almost everything is bigger than baseball in Denmark.

Ice hockey and football (yes, the NFL kind) are also quite popular.

I've watched some games on TV (I'd say around 20) but the live games aren't nearly as fun to watch as it is to play MVP2k5 in my experience.

• 1 month later...

Bucharest, Romania. Lived in the States for 5 years (college), caught the 2001 World Series, the Red Sox-Yankees series (both of them).. and played both MVP Baseball games. Now, back home, playing MVP 07 :)

• 1 month later...

Cuban, Living in France, don't know what I do miss most, the beach or baseball, yes, I guess you will know if I say I don't visit any "beach website" regularly and I can't even get out myself every holly day from mvpmods, just when I am playing MVP07 or watching baseball live on MLB.TV

I am a huge baseball fan, but even a bigger El Duque's fan, he is my main man, I knew him personally besides of enjoying watching him playing for my team (Industriales) for many years before he arrived in USA, he still has the best W/L Record in the history of Cuban League and fans still say out loud his name at the Latinoamericano stadium when both a pitcher from our team play really great, or when he is playing like a girl, people in the stands say spontaneously "El Duque! El Duque! El Duque!"

If a game is on the line, if it is the win or die, give the ball to El Duque, you'll thanks me after (you better thanks him) :D

Industriales Campeón !

once again germany (a city called moenchengladbach, close to the border to the netherlands and near the nfle team duesseldorf rhein fire (<- i'm a huge fan of them)

as some mentioned before baseball is absolutely unpopular. we have a league but as far as i know there is nearly no attendance at the games.

and yes it's really difficult to purchase mvp games (pc) here. only chance might be ebay (god praise the founder of ebay hehe)

i've always loved north american sports and i'm really into mlb, nfl, nfle, nhl and nascar and i can watch a lot of live games/races on digital-cable-pay-tv (NASN)

and wow how much i hate our most popular sport soccer :laff:

I'm categorized as Asian but I live in Canada and have my entire life. I bought the game back in '05 when it just came out after playing MVP '04. Baseball is fairly popular here but not as popular as hockey. My favorite team (baseball) is the Blue Jays and the Leafs are my hockey team although they've disappointed me a lot lately. I will never cheer for the Ottawa Senators even if they do win the Stanley Cup as I've always hated their team since the late 90s.

Hi Guys,

I'm from London, England.

I'm new to the forum and i've just recently become hooked on Baseball.

I'm desperately trying to get hold of a copy of MVP Baseball 2005 for the PC, but i'm having no luck!

Does anyone know where I can get a CD version or even a digital download?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I'm from London, England.

I'm new to the forum and i've just recently become hooked on Baseball.

I'm desperately trying to get hold of a copy of MVP Baseball 2005 for the PC, but i'm having no luck!

Does anyone know where I can get a CD version or even a digital download?

Thanks in advance.

Well, i suggest you to buy it on Ebay (if you can find it).

Hallo.

Kaunas, Lithuania.

Baseball is not popular here, but I am a big big fan of it (former third baseman/captain of youth ball-team). We can watch baseball via Spanish sat provider. Personally I have a MLB TV subscribtion for every MLB match.

Picture from Lithuanian championship:

http://www.vilniusbk.lt/get.php?i.229:h.600:w.800

London, England.

But to be fair I only got into baseball when I lived in NJ. Baseball is non existant here. Theres a few amateur clubs here and there, but not lot of interest, although theres an American bar near me where I can go to watch NASN

And Im about to move to Haarlem in Holland, so Ill get to see that baseball tournament over there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived