how many euro/british/australian/asian/??? mvpers are here ?

RAM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Surendranagar, Gujurat STATE, India and Cape Town, South Africa and birmingham england, these are the places i live (manily england we own properities in these places.) In India we play Indian baseball gili danda, in south africa we play World Baseball Classic baseball and in England we play that weird baseball cricket?! By the way im happy that in world uniform project i have covered everyones nation (except the ones already covered) couple more months and you can play with your countries guys(no roster and logos will be like a couple more years or shorter if any1 takes the burden off of me).

The south coast of England. Loved baseball since I was a kid, a long time ago, and could sneak a transistor radio to bed and listen on AFN.

I come from Taiwan...

this is my first time to chat at here...

so...all I want to say is...

Chin-Feng Chen is the best hitter !!

Chin-Hui Tsao is the best closer !!

Chien-Ming Wang is the best starter !!

why Chin-Feng Chen's power and contact are only 40...

that is really unfair...

my english is not good enough...

if you do not understand what I said...

PLEASE...forgive me... :mrgreen:

I have played with Chin-Feng in the Asia mod. And seen some vids of him for the bears back in taiwan. Thing is he has a 40 power because he did not do so well over here when he was in the dodgers system. Still a good player though and best of luck to him.

From Seoul, Korea.

The Korean league, KBO is quite popular. It only attracted a few thousand people per game- I mean, half the games weren't even televised, and when they were, the stadium was empty..

But then the boom started after WBC- sorry to put it to team USA but that day everyone went crazy lol.. everyone thought Seung-Yeop Lee would land a contract in the majors but... not to be...

And then all the Koreans who had played in the majors making returns to the Korean league- J. Seo, Sunny Kim, Hee-Seop Choi, S. Song, J. Bong topped off with Team Korea performing superbly in the Beijing Olympic Qualifiers, baseball has bought a lot of love recently...

Many of the patches from mvpmods.com, eamods.com were released for the Korean version of the MVP Baseball, but with the come-back of Korean Baseball, Mvp Baseball has become the foundation for a total KBO mod lol

but love to baseball, both KBO and MLB from Seoul

I'm from the Philippines. A country where no one knows much about baseball. I don't even know anyone as much an avid fan as I am.

And it's funny how they only show Yankees games here whenever they do show baseball, so the other baseball "fans" I know, know little about guys from other teams..

I'm a Tribe fan though, and I rely on live streams to catch games.

Sydney, Australia....I've played baseball since i was 8, took this year off to focus on Uni but i miss it too much, will be playing the up coming summer season. Lots of young players are being signed out of Australia, ive played against a few who are now in rookie ball, its good to see aussie talent matching it with the best.

Barcelona, Spain here. I am betting my month's salary that I am the only Spaniard in here. :wink:

Come to think of it, I probably am the only person in Spain who follows baseball. Thank God for the internet, or I couldn't watch a single game.

Go Red Sox! :jive:

I'm from Reading in England, and in everyday life Baseball is non-existant

Like all these sports though it has its niche, so those who like it, know where to find it. Theres live games on Five and lots of amateur clubs around

But you never hear about it, unless its 10 seconds on Sky Sports News about the World Series

I'm from Reading in England, and in everyday life Baseball is non-existant

Like all these sports though it has its niche, so those who like it, know where to find it. Theres live games on Five and lots of amateur clubs around

But you never hear about it, unless its 10 seconds on Sky Sports News about the World Series

Howdy from Glasgow. :)

Nürnberg, Germany

most of the people in germany don't even know what baseball is...

Nürnberg, Germany??? Me too!!

I wish I could buy a baseball game here like a normal person and not come check every single day to see if the new mod is out :(

Archived