Request for Rambully

The H

Hey Ram... I really liked your 2xlite Umpire mod... excellent job!

Now, do you think it would be possible for you to make another one like that but changing the Umps shirts to the light blue ones they also use??? you know, to have more options, hehehe.

TIA for your time and efforts.

Regards,

The H

hey h, yeah i haven't seen too many games this year as we've talked about in past threads due to my situation w/ school, but in the few games i have watched, i was checking to see if they were wearing the delta blues this year or not. i haven't seen them yet, but you see more games this year than me so i'm assuming they must. i know that rolie had done this one last year and i'm sure it would still work just fine for this years version it looks like the same deal for the umps uni. i may give it a whirl later this weekend and see if it does in fact work, if not i'll do them. i had also considered doing the brown shirts they wear sometimes as well. only thing is you would have to run a bat file everytime you wanted to switch out their unis. but i'll look into it shortly because they're real quick to do, basically just the shirt and changing the shoes. right now i'm starting work on the yankees minor league system uniforms, but i'm gonna relax and take a few days before i dig into them real good. but yeah i'll look at them in a few.

Archived