i need YOUR yankee affiliate pics please!!

RAM

i know there's a FEW yankee fans here, and i know one that follows their minor system fairly close *cough* markb *cough*- i need to find some good pics of 2 of the yank affiliates. specifically i need some shots of the tampa and trenton affiliate uniforms, i have PLENTY of columbus so i do not need them at all. i know the tampa team is pretty close to new yorks uniforms but nevertheless i would like some pics. i am planning to begin these around weds after i relax a few days. ANYTHING that will help speed up the process. steinbrenner likes to spend money on everything BUT his minor league team sites...

Tampa Yankees:

Ben%201.JPG

Ben%202.JPG

ben%203.jpg

1995Tampa.gif

90316204.jpg

94tampa.jpg

tampa98.jpg

pMLB2-1561398reg.jpg

11281471.jpg

TampaYankees2.GIF

TampaYankees.GIF

That's pretty much it. Not many Tampa photos out there and I've said it once, I'll say it again - the Tampa Yankees website is crazy. It's focused more on the stadium than the team.

ok guys those are great! thanks alot. with these i should really be able to do a bang-up job on the yanks affiliates. and luckily no weird colors this time around so they should go fairly smooth. that team jacket is hot for trenton, think i'll do that for their manager. thanks again. this is perfect. after a few days of down time i'll start these bad boys sometime mid week. hopefully have tampa by the weekend then i'll do trenton, then the clippers.

867.jpeg.300.jpeg

That's the Clippers jackets.

You might also find these useful:

992.jpeg.300.jpeg

690.jpeg.300.jpeg

Clippers home and road jerseys.

674.jpeg.300.jpeg

Clippers game hat.

Thanks for your great work, RB!

Archived