a-rod vs k-rod, and new fielding gloves probs.

RAM

ok i may sound like a dummy (again) but here goes.

1) a-rod vs k-rod cyberfaces exe very professionally done BUT i cannot install them. looks simple enough execute the exe file and voila. but it doesn't install, cannot unpack fsh files is the error i get from the file i dloaded here at MVP. so i try the direct link from the t2p forum and get a message of corrupted file when trying to exec. the exe. this SHOULD be easy enough, judging by the way the file was designed to install, what am i missing here? any help?

2) fielding glove updates install like a charm but do not show at all, in game.

ok i may sound like a dummy (again) but here goes.

1) a-rod vs k-rod cyberfaces exe very professionally done BUT i cannot install them. looks simple enough execute the exe file and voila. but it doesn't install, cannot unpack fsh files is the error i get from the file i dloaded here at MVP. so i try the direct link from the t2p forum and get a message of corrupted file when trying to exec. the exe. this SHOULD be easy enough, judging by the way the file was designed to install, what am i missing here? any help?

You need to have a full install of the game, and the installer usually assumes that the main directory for the game is C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004.

You need to have a full install of the game, and the installer usually assumes that the main directory for the game is C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2004

yeah never mind i figured it out. it was because it created a subfolder in the main mvp extracted all the items from the sub to the main mvp and it worked great. really nice work guys!

can i delete the files after succesful install??

Archived